Individuals and Small Groups (1 to 39 persons)
The following prices are applicable to Guided Tours, additional surcharges may apply.
For Guided Tour tickets:
- Adults $18.00
- Senior Citizens (60 and older) $11.00
- Students (with valid ID) $11.00
- Children (5-12 years old) $9.00
Please note that a $2.00 convenience fee will be added to each ticket by our on-line vendor, Vendini.
“Vendini Tickets” is the name that will appear on your credit card statement for the purchase of UN guided tour tickets.
If there are no more tours showing on a particular day, be sure to check back especially the day prior or on the actual day, as additional tours are often added.
Before booking your tour, please read carefully the information below, particularly “Things to note before purchasing your tickets” and “Things to note before coming to the UN”.
Purchase tickets through our on-line ticket vendor:
A limited number of tickets can be purchased on-site for the next available tour on the same day. It is recommended to arrive early. Remember, government issued photo identification is needed to enter UN Headquarters.
Large Groups (40 persons or more)
If your group total is 40 persons or more, you may directly book a tour with our Group Reservations team.
To book a tour directly with Group Reservations, you are required to purchase tickets by a block (20 persons per block) with a minimum of two (2) blocks. Below is our pricing chart for 20 persons per block:
- Group Tour - Adult $360.00
- Group Tour - Student (13 years+) $234.00
- Group Tour - Senior (60 years+) $220.00
- Group Tour - Child (5-12 years) $216.00
For groups which combine different age categories, the pricing will reflect the majority of participants.
Limited Dates Available
Please note that the following dates are already fully booked for Group Reservations, however, individual tickets may still be available online through Vendini.
June + July : Fully booked and not available
We are accepting Group Reservations via the Group Reservations form below only.
Large Groups Payments
We can now accept payment via credit card through our on-line vendor, Vendini. If we assist you over the telephone with a credit card payment, a $5.00 agent’s fee will be added.
Otherwise, payment can be made with a company, organization, or school cheque (no personal cheques), or (international) money order. Once we identify an available date/time slot and you accept, we will email you an invoice within two business days in order to make payment arrangements. Your payment must be received within 15 days of the confirmed reservation or your reservation will be cancelled.
Please make sure to send your company/school check or money order using: FedEx or USPS Priority Express™/Certified Mail with Signature Required service and Tracking Number. Do not use regular USPS first class. Once your payment is sent, kindly email us with the tracking number to keep your tentative reservation valid.
Things to note before purchasing your ticket
- In the unlikely event that a language tour booked is not available on the day, the tour will be conducted in English.
Things to note before coming to the UN
- All visitors to the United Nations over 16 years of age now require government-issued photo identification to enter UN Headquarters. This now includes visitors who have already purchased tour tickets on-line, in advance.
- Your email confirmation from Vendini will serve as your ticket. Please print a copy of the email or show it on your smart phone.
- You should arrive at the UN premises hour prior to your tour time in order to pass through security screening and walk to the Cashiers Desk at the back of the GA Lobby to check-in for your tour.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late at the Cashiers Desk to check-in for your tour, your reservation will not be honoured.
- Please read the Security information on “What (not) to bring to the UN”.
- Please read the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” for more information.