Individuals and Small Groups (1 to 39 persons)
The following prices are applicable to Guided Tours, additional surcharges may apply.
For Guided Tour tickets:
- Adults $18.00
- Senior Citizens (60 and older) $11.00
- Students (with valid ID) $11.00
- Children (5-12 years old) $9.00
Please purchase tickets through our new on-line vendor, Vendini. We appreciate your patience during this time of transition.
If there are no more tours showing on a particular day, be sure to check back especially the day prior or on the actual day, as additional tours are often added.
Please note that a $2.00 convenience fee will be added to each ticket.
“Vendini Tickets” is the name that will appear on your credit card statement for the purchase of UN guided tour tickets.
Before booking your tour, please read carefully the information below, particularly “Things to note before purchasing your tickets” and “Things to note before coming to the UN”.
Then purchase tickets through our new online ticket vendor at
A limited number of tickets are available for purchase at UN Headquarters. Please see below.
Large Groups (40 persons or more)
If your group total is 40 persons or more, you may directly book a tour with our Group Reservations team.
To book a tour directly with Group Reservations, you are required to purchase tickets by a block (20 persons per block) with a minimum of two (2) blocks. Below is our pricing chart for 20 persons per block:
- Group Tour - Adult $360.00
- Group Tour - Student (13 years+) $234.00
- Group Tour - Senior (60 years+) $220.00
- Group Tour - Child (5-12 years) $216.00
For groups which combine different age categories, the pricing will reflect the majority of participants.
Limited Dates Available
Please note that the following dates are already fully booked for Group Reservations, however, individual tickets may still be available online through Vendini.
All of May
June: 1-5, 17.
July: 14-16, 28-29.
We are accepting Group Reservations via the Group Reservations form below only.
Large Groups Payments
We can now accept payment via credit card through our on-line vendor, Vendini. If we assist you over the telephone with a credit card payment, a $5.00 agent’s fee will be added.
Otherwise, payment can be made with a company, organization, or school cheque (no personal cheques), or (international) money order. Once we identify an available date/time slot and you accept, we will email you an invoice within two business days in order to make payment arrangements. Your payment must be received within 15 days of the confirmed reservation or your reservation will be cancelled.
Please make sure to send your company/school check or money order using: FedEx or USPS Priority Express™/Certified Mail with Signature Required service and Tracking Number. Do not use regular USPS first class. Once your payment is sent, kindly email us with the tracking number to keep your tentative reservation valid.
Purchasing tickets on-site
Customers are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance through the on-line vendor to guarantee a tour. However, a limited number of tickets are available at UN Headquarters for the next available tour on the day. (Our first tour departs at 9:30am and our last tour at 4:45pm). Government issued photo identification is needed to enter UN Headquarters without a tour ticket.
Things to note before purchasing your ticket
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Guided Tours are 45-60 minutes in duration and are available weekdays ONLY.
- For security reasons, children under 5 years of age are not permitted on tours.
- Some UN Chambers may be closed on short notice. However, tours will still be conducted.
- Starting with May 2015 tours on weekdays, daily language tours will be available as follows: Korean at 10:15am (except May at 11:15am), French at 11:30am and Spanish at 11:45am. In addition, Children’s Tours specifically for 5-12 years old will be offered every Thursday at 4:30pm
- In the unlikely event that a language tour booked is not available on the day, the tour will be conducted in English.
- Please read the Security information on “What (not) to bring to the UN”.
Things to note before coming to the UN
- Your email confirmation from Vendini will serve as your ticket. Please print a copy of the email or show it on your smart phone.
- Government issued photo identification is needed to enter UN Headquarters if you do not have a tour ticket.
- The use of photography (cameras, camera phones) is permitted but not video/audio recording
- You should arrive at the UN premises 45 minutes prior to your tour to pass through security screening and walk to the start of the tour. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late at the Cashiers Desk to check-in for your tour, your reservation will not be honoured.
- There is no coat check nor baggage check.
- Please read the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” for more information.